This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.keyallegroharvey.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, Key Allegro address, phone number or other details to communicate to you as a member of the Key Allegro Canal and Property Owner’s Association (KACPOA).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may remove yourself any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Email Newsletter Opt Out
You can opt out or request to be removed from email communication by:
- selecting “unsubscribe from this list” at the bottom of all emails received from the KACPOA
- Sending an email to email@example.com requesting to be removed from the email list
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use caution to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, permitting, or other Member communication) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is unique in makeup, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.